Adding Beads to Your Knitting
Πρόσθεσε, χάντρες στο πλεκτό σου!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you craving a little bling in your knit life? I have the solution: add pretty beads to your knitting! Adding beads along the edge of a shawl or scarf adds just the right amount of weight so that it hangs nicely. Adding them to mitts, hats and even socks can add a touch that makes the project just a little more special.
beads (size 8.0 works well on fingering yarn)
a super small crochet hook that will fit through the hole in your bead (I use size 14)
OR dental floss threaders. I find the dental floss threaders very handy for those beads that have smaller than usual holes
I’ll show you both the crochet hook and floss threader methods for getting beads onto your knitting:
Crochet Hook Method:
Dental Floss Threader Method:
Voila! Either way you do it, you now have a bead within your knitting!
Nice work, Crafty Friends!
Blogged for Knitting & Crochet Blog week – Improving your Skillset! 3KCBWDAY6
Source - πηγή: http://www.simplynotable.com/2012/adding-beads-to-your-knitting-3kcbwday6/
Source - πηγή: http://www.simplynotable.com/
Ανάρτηση από - Posted from: http://dimiourgia-epikinonia.blogspot.gr/

1 σχόλια:
Πολυ ωραια ιδεα οι χαντρες !! και ομορφαινουν το πλεκτο και γινεται διασκεδαστικο το πλεξιμο!!
Δημοσίευση σχολίου